TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Find your BMW Electric with a complimentary home charger and standard installation or £750 BMW public charging card credit*
- Home charger and charging credit offer available for Retail customers who order an all-electric BMW vehicle, between 1 July and 31 December 2023 (subject to availability). Offer excludes the BMW iX2. Selected Business customers may also qualify for this offer – please ask your local BMW Retailer for details on eligibility.
- Vehicles must be registered and delivered by 31 March 2024.
- Subject to availability. Your BMW Retailer will be able to advise you on lead times for our all-electric vehicles.
- The 7kW Universal Solo 3 Smart Home Charger will be supplied and installed by Pod Point (BMW is not the supplier of the Home Charger). Standard installation is included in the offer - typically 90% of customers are eligible for standard installation. Pod Point will charge for any additional work required. The Home Charger warranty and installation is subject to Pod Point’s terms and conditions.
- Home Charger installation can be arranged between the customer and Pod Point. Home Chargers must be installed by 31 March 2024.
- Customers requesting the Tethered Wallbox, will need to pay Pod Point the incremental cost above the standard offer.
- In the event that a customer cancels their vehicle order between Home Charger installation and vehicle delivery, the customer will be charged the cost of the Home Charger and installation.
- *£750 Charging Credit is limited to a single BMW Charging Contract and is valid for 36 months after activation. After 36 months, any remaining credit will be lost. BMW Charging Card allows customers to access multiple charge point operator’s networks visit for full list https://bmw-public-charging.com/web/bmw-gb/map.